Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook

Follow Hankerie Pinterest

 
"Baker, Blogger, Food writer, recipe developer & culinary enthusiast. From Passion to Profession"

About me

Hankerie Adding food to Life

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

"Mushroom Head" Milk Loaf

After posted so many sweet pastries blog entries, let's look at the bread making again. Today I really feel tired and lazy to write the long-winded blog. Sorry for keeping it short and sweet.

Here is my all time favourite - "Mushroom Head" Milk Loaf for breakfast. It is best served with jam or Nutella.




See the Bread slice texture's close up. It's extremely soft and fluffy.


Whoever would like to know more about its recipes, kindly drop me an email.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can u pls kindly send me the recipe ? Thx ! : D
Pitchapat.t@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
You have a beautiful milk loaf here.. I would like to have a copy of the recipe for the loaf too.. thx =)

xinyi522@gmail.com